Monday, June 3, 2013

Glassware for the recently deceased

[caption id="attachment_542" align="alignleft" width="334"]IMG_0019 Glassware from L'Eurelienne brewery[/caption]

For months I have been staring at my L'Eurelienne brewery glassware with a creased brow of uncomfortable suspicion. Why does this happy picture of a man and woman scanning a field of grain and admiring the church beyond brush me with a sense of impending doom? Other then the bizarrely "post apocalyptic" feel of the couple surveying their homestead and holy house of worship, there was a creeping sense that I had seen this image before.  After casually brushing the tingling dislike off as a trail from a nightmare, I was able to use the glassware for many an enjoyable brew. Today, an off hand comment about orange juice and beetles connected my constant uncomfortable feeling with the logo image.

Glassware for the recently diseased. Er.. no... deceased! <cue creepy Danny Elfman music>


HandbookRecentlyDeceased

Reasoning for why marketing and advertising development should be done by trained, living professionals.

 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment