Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beer Wonderland in Kuta, Bali?

A Beer Wonderland in the back streets of Kuta Beach Bali?

Or was it a dream...

Being unable to find anything on the internet, lacking in photographic evidence and a sketchy memory of the evening, you'll have to take my word on the completely true possibility of the fact that I discovered a place in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia called Beer Wonderland. A bar that was recently opened, had contracted beer made elsewhere and a fantastic wall mural. A modern multi colored wall art, as to be expected, of Alice in a Beer Wonderland. All extremely groovy and gastro pub'd out. My server was gay, the tables where massive wood topped wine barrels and the manager was a skater looking chap with a shag haircut and a Lakers hat. The beer I sampled was sour and malty, came in a mug and was compliments of the house. I can't remember much else of the beer profile but would give a big high five to anyone else in the world who has more information on this beautiful mystery place.  


“Have I gone mad?
I'm afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are.”

Alice in Wonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment