Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tasting: Montseny Malta and IPA


Walking around Barcelona, passed a wine shop and figured I'd give it chance to impress me. I walked out with a puse filled with each beer they had, which was all of three. The bag was heavy and my shoulders hurt more then my feet when we got home. Although my friends made fun of me, it was worth it. I would have liked to see someone try and rob me with that haul. 
All around a fairly up standing set of brews. We accompanied them with some odd holiday candies the man we were renting our flat from gave us. Crumbly holiday cakes and beer in wine glasses- ahh the sweet mix of Spanish travel.


Montseny Brewing in Sant Miquel de Balenyà, Seva, Barcelona. I will be checking out the brewery tour at my next visit to the city!



No comments:

Post a Comment