Sunday, December 2, 2012

Death in the Family


Ninety-eight years ago, was born on March 28, 1914 Bohumil Hrabal. Below is a small tribute to the memory of his quote.

"The drunk in no elevated mood in the beautiful, not the dome, not the sky lift arms, not one after the other nascent ideas, the drunk in the day, the most valuable, the hangover, the conscience, the spleen, when the man himself during is ... 

It consists in a hangover the power to the people a new life I want to start .., and besides a hangover mood, at least for me, so thoughts arise, those sober afraid to think about a hangover mood when my body and my soul death is plague, such ideas had unique up me, I would comply amilyenektől other times, but these are the thoughts of the true thoughts of other days, they brought to the people, if not much, but at least slightly forward .. "

No comments:

Post a Comment