Thursday, July 10, 2014

HopZine and Tasting Nitch in Scotland


While galavanting around the Scottish landscape, gathering crew members for my #BroDogs4Life team, I convinced Rob over at HopZine to film a video with me. Mostly because I found a beer with a dangly goat on it and I wanted to force him to JUMP CUT ME!!

Check it out.


The Beer :




The Bar :



The Bar, might I add, is one of the coolest joints in town (aside from BrewDog, of coursey) with a walk in cigar humidor, lovely craft beer selection and friendly knowledable staff (who know lots of dirty Scottish jokes!) If you're in the area, don't miss it!

Dig into more of my adventures from the BrewDog hosted event in Aberdeen by checking out my recent post on the event. Don't forget to scroll to the end and listen to Jonny from The Craft Beer Channel serenading his beer.

Who shall I collaborate with next?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment